Overgrown (Tall) Grass
• Cut when it’s cool out such as in the early morning.
• Don’t cut it all the way at once.
• During the first cut raise the mower deck to the highest level and bag this cutting.
• Overlap each pass cutting only 50% to 75% of the deck width.
• Cut in 1 direction for example north to south.
• Drop mower deck to desired level and cut in the opposite direction for example east to west.
Everything mentioned above are to be taken and used as recommendations and suggestions only of what to do and how to do lawn/yard maintenance.